Sunday, October 12, 2008

CHANGE.

Ah... that's better. I live in Minneapolis now and have great and loving friends around. ahhh.....

Hmm. I'm a little undecided about this whole continuing-to-blog thing. Now that so, so many of my talented and lovely friends are around to share in my experiences, i'm not sure if i'll feel like committing them to internet anymore. hmm...? Anyway if i'm being a lameass and not blogging, you know, and you care to know how my life's going, call me. (gives 'Call Me' sign. winks. oh yeah: ;-). there.)

So, changes. I decided to change the name of my blog, to something less pretentious (uh, literally). First off, I don't work in land management anymore, so that whole land-as-God-given-covenanty thing doesn't really work so much. Plus, it was a tad pretentious in the first-place. God didn't give me land, the government did, and i pretty much just drove my truck over it and pissed all over His sacred yucca plants.

And, I live in Minnesota now, so i lost the desert theme. I changed the background to roughly the color of BEER, which i shall soon start making and (possibly) serving. I'm unemployed, and a bit hobbyless at the moment (fantasy football does not count as a hobby), and strangely all my plans for the short-term revolve around alcohol. Since deciding happiness is my main priority right now, and that alcohol usually makes people somewhat happy or else really sad, I guess that's probably an okay thing.

Interesting note: people drink more during economic recession. It's true. So, plenty of market for tenders of the bar.

No comments: